YOUR CHOICES ... Begin with the end in mind.
What is important to you? Do you feel your dental team knows ... and cares?
DENTAL TREATMENT SERVES ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
OF DENTAL EXAMS
- New Patient / COMPREHENSIVE
- Includes complete x-rays (every 4-5 years)
Patient / needs based exam (Patient says they do not want complete exam or x-rays)
- Comfortable / no pain (Patient is worried or distracted., I.E., crown fell
off, chipped tooth, bleeding area, etc.)
- Uncomfortable / patient has
discomfort of any sort. (Likely neglected condition.)
CARE - Patient calls bleeding, swollen or other trauma. (If afterhours visit is required, there
may be an additional fee for conditions previously diagnosed or you have not been in for recommended hygiene.
See DENTISTS BILL OF RIGHTS)
- PATIENT OF RECORD/returning patient
- Annual recare exam generally combined with preventive hygiene care.
- Generally, includes 4 x-rays of back teeth (molars & bicuspids) every 12-24 months.
- X-rays of roots may be recommended more often than 4-5 years, as discussed with your dentist
and on a need's basis.
- Patient calls with 'felt need.'
- Reevaluation exam and consultation due to patient calling to schedule treatment from
exam and treatment plan that has exceeded the time limit set during initial diagnosis. (Generally,
10-12 months. The dentist will likely require current x-ray of treatment areas.)
What lies ahead of us...is nothing compared to what lies within us. Enter