- PRACTICE ASSESSMENT CHECK LIST...If you are concerned about your answers to any of these questions, I
welcome your call for a one hour courtesy web conference.
- Is your practice maximizing
its potential and are you comfortable with your profit?
- Are you HAPPY? Do you feel appreciated? (That's you
- Does everyone on your team share your vision? (Do you have a vision?)
- Do you know if your basic
systems are current and creating predictable, measurable results?
- Are you enjoying organized, results oriented team
meetings that energize you and your team?
- Are your team members "dissatisfied" with their earnings?
you comfortable with the level of control you have in your business?
- (ALMOST THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION) Do your
valued team members feel they are growing as people . . . or just working?
- MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION . . . Does your
practice success compliment and balance your life? Do you have liberty? Can you confident you can create liberty in your
CHOICE . . . HOW MAY WE HELP?
o PERSONAL LEADERSHIP COACHING
oNEW TEAM MEMBER ORIENTATION
All you need are current job descriptions and an available work station.
- Learn how to manage their training
- Form instant bonds with patients.
- Prioritize mastering primary duties.
- Learn DO and
DON'TS of being 'the new employee.' (The six month rule, etc.)
- Scheduling verbal skills that create
a win/win outcome.
- Telephone basics. (Or are they so basic??)
o ONE DAY
You determine the objectives.
Call to create a personal training session to
meet your needs.
for win/win outcome.
Minimize lost appointment time.
Getting past the fact MONEY is not the
reason for delayed
the excuse easiest for patient "and staff."
How to hold productive staff meetings.
How to have dynamic morning huddles.
YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE . . .
CREATING AFFORD ABILITY!
- Phyllis never asks you to sign an ongoing
contract. HIGH TRUST is essential in any relationship. Phyllis works with YOU the way you work with patients.
Value and results secures future success. As you experience BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH PHYLLIS, a relationship will
develop and continue on a needs basis.
- Consultation time is personalized for your needs and experience
of staff. She doesn't believe this is doable due to the differences in experience and attitudes of team members, and leadership
skills of the doctor.
- Payments may be tied to graduated collection schedule.
that when your INTENTION BECOMES CLEARLY FOCUSED on achieving control, acceptance and planned results, your ability to pay
for your experience will be part of the result.
- Your call is welcome to discuss your purpose for considering
any type of relationship to support your success. We will do our very best to estimate your investment and will be able to
determine a consultation rate for your area. (This offer is limited to practice owners only . . . Your compliance is appreciated.)
It is your
(Charlie Kidd, Founder Trojan Prof. Services)