RECRUITING SUPPORT -
HANDS ON: Focus on communication skills and professional presence.
CLINICAL ASSISTANT / IN OFFICE ORIENTATION & TRAINING
ADMINISTRATIVE / FRONT OFFICE - All positions.
and placement of dental and non-dental staff who aspire to join the dental profession: Our goal is to support you in
recruiting bright, motivated administrative experienced vocational people who are 'searching for a niche' and have
a high desire to contribute to others. (Prepare to be amazed at their general computer and people skills!)
Wage negotiation - From training to mastery. (3 essential steps)
Immediate Primary Job Duty awareness.
New team member is accountable for mastering job description. (If they cannot manage their
plan, they are probably not the right person for the job!)
Day one training - We can be there to support the first day so you and your remaining team
can focus on patients.
- SYSTEMS &
FOUNDATIONAL TRACKING SYSTEMS
Maximize technology VS running unmanageable reports. -
- How much follow up is too much? What is JUST RIGHT?
for dollars is obvious to staff and patients! Learn how to keep your outreach 'about the patient' versus your
- Unscheduled Treatment - Communication and strategy. Everyone on the team must know their role.
(Learn and take advantage of the 'window of opportunity' with any newly diagnosed condition.)
- Weekly Doctor/Treatment
Coordinator Support Meeting
- Continuing Preventive Care Tracking (Hygiene support)
- What to be aware of on a daily, weekly and monthly basis?
- Project Management
- How to
secure team follow up.
- Accounts Receivable Tracking
- Respectful letter series and contact protocol.
Staff learn to avoid 'parental' words and phrases so lines of communication remain open and pateints feel understood.
- Insurance Tracking
- Quick and timely follow up the Doctor knows is being done.
- - What is the patient responsiblity? Protocol set so staff and patient work together. Insurance follow
up is a great POINT OF SERVICE if the opportunity is seen as such by staff and communicated as such to your patients.
OF THE PRACTICE RESULTS ASSESSMENT
- A TEAM APPROACH TO QUANTIFING RESULTS.
PROMOTION / INTERNAL MARKETING
- NEW PATIENT PRESENTATION that bonds patients to your administrative /
financial team members 'before' treatment fees are presented. An interactive experience enabling staff to learn the patients
perceived barriers to accepting treatment while allowing staff to 'invite patients to relax and focus on what you and Doctor
are DISCOVERING about your dental conditions. Staff can then commit to be well prepared and informed to answer questions and
support the patients desired treatment plan at the end of the visit. (Make no mistake . . . THIS IS A MARKETING OPPORTUNITY).
- Patient Service Forms that allow patients to go home and recant the real experience, not their version of
it. (We know that can be dangerous)
- Communication skills are the first place to start.
- How are
we greeting patients?
- How do we respond as patients arrive late?
- Internal hand outs that are fun
- Hygiene :”Timely Care” Incentive Card (Another POINT OF SERVICE that staff
can promote to patients).
- Treatment Warranty
- Promotion Tracking System (Track it or
it will go away)
SUPPORT MATERIAL . . .
- "NOTHING BUT VERBAL SKILLS"
125.00 investment. You may make as
many copies for your team as you wish. (45.00 for replacements)
- Phyllis's 100 plus pages and growing verbal skills
book is updated continuously. It comes with a FAX RESPONSE INPUT form ready for you to let Phyllis know a situation you did
not find addressed in the present volume. This valuable office tool continues to stay current due to the amazing team members
who have made contributions and sent in their "situations."
- BASICS FOR SMARTIES
teaching guide for the non-dental or entry level dental employee. 125.00 (Includes clever self assessing quizzes).
- BUDDY TRAINING WORKBOOK . . . A customized NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING WORKBOOK. Includes 3 hours of consultation. (Call
- EFFECTIVE PERSONALIZED EMPLOYMENT HIRING PACKAGE.
- RECRUITING SUPPORT
- Applicant screening.
- Ad development and placement.
- Personal Profiles to support creating success with new
employees. The more you understand them, the more realistic you can be about how they will integrate with you and your team
members. Discussing how they deal with their personal work style challenges is valuable information for everyone.
- WEB TRAINING - TELEPHONE SUPPORT - "WHEN YOU JUST FEEL LIKE YOU WANT A REALITY CHECK . . . and to talk
with an experience dental professional who understands your world and your challenges. CALL FOR FEES
3428 Bahia Blanca West, Suite N
Laguna Woods, CA 92637